Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I'm Malakhi...can you pray with my Mimi for me?



Hello Friend,
You may not know me, but chances are you do know my Mimi (Theresa).  Though I am smiling here, I need your prayers now.  You see, I am in the hospital in New Jersey fighting for my life...well actually Jesus is fighting for me, and He will heal me soon.  Your prayers make all the difference...Father God is listening, and my Mimi and family appreciate all of you who have and will commit to pray for me.  My birthday is February 5th, I will be just two years old. While you are praying, please also pray for my Mommy...she needs Jesus to help her too. Thank you very, very much!

Friends and Family:
I will be heading to NJ this week for a court hearing and request your prayers that I will be able to see and hold Malakhi while there, especially on his birthday, this Saturday. Thank you for your recent calls, texts, visits and especially your prayers. Feel free to send this to your small group members and/or ministry partners, for their prayers too, thanks.


Let me know how we can pray for you. Come back soon - would love to hear from you!

Praying for you always,
Theresa