Saturday, April 23, 2011

It Is Finished...He's Done It All...Jesus Christ is Risen!

HOSANNA!
"I once thought these things were valuable, but now I consider them worthless because of what Christ has done.  Yes, everything else is worthless when compared with the infinite value of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord. For His sake I have discarded everything else, counting it all as garbage, so that I could gain Christ, and become one with Him,"  Philippians 3:7-8
Prayer
Father God, I honestly didn't always know You loved me so much. You gave the very best You had for the likes of me. You had only one Son, Jesus Christ, Who on Calvary surrendered His holy, sinless life for mine; 
though we betrayed Him, 
persecuted Him, 
spit on Him, 
nailed Him to the cross 
and even pierced His side. 
Even still, He asked You to forgive us for our ignorance, and You did.
Father, I repent of my sins, accepting your gift of salvation through Christ Jesus our Saviour. I give You my life (again) completely, in total. 
Thank You that I can do nothing 
to save myself, 
nothing to lose Your perfect love, 
nothing to win heaven. 
I can do nothing apart from You in my life. Thanks so much for the Blood of the Lamb,
which paid it ALL for me over 2000 years ago!
Lord Jesus, teach and remind us daily when we are hurt or suffering, are grieved, discouraged or mistreated, that You've done everything for us on the cross;Your love is perfect. This world and the enemy are powerless to win in our lives, for You are alive and within us as Lord, forevermore.  For this we can rejoice and live in worship of You as long as we have life.  Thank You Father, in Jesus' Name. Amen.

Hallelujah!  It is finished!
Hallelujah!  Christ is Risen! 

I no longer count on my own righteousness through obeying the law; rather, I become righteous through faith in Christ. For God's way of making us right with Himself depends on faith." Philippians 3:9

In awe of our risen Saviour, Jesus!
Theresa
** Beloved you remain in my prayers and thoughts this Easter season.