Friday, January 28, 2011

Power and Strength are in His Name!

"The name of the LORD is a strong tower;
      The righteous run to it and are safe." 
Proverbs 18:10

Don't know about you, but I need to hear this faithful Word today and everyday.  It gets tough to remember that great power and strength for our journey is found ONLY, in the King of kings and the Lord of lords.  Beloved, be encouraged and know that when we call on the name of the LORD, we are safe in His power and strength. 

As I write this I am listening to the song..."Jesus, I stand in awe of You, I'll let my words be few, Jesus I am so in love with You."  Wow, that song does comfort and soothe me so!

Are you weak in heart today?  Close your eyes and just say the name of Jesus over and over and in your heart.  Let His holy Presence fill you and renew your strength with His.

Would love to know how to pray with and for you beloved.  You can leave a prayer request in the comments section anytime.  Try to go to church on Sunday, OK?
  
We're having "Vision Day IX" at our church ...exciting stuff will be happening and you're invited!  May the Lord be fully pleased by our worship, exalted in our lives and pursued by us hour by hour!  Love much!